Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
2. Data controller
The Site is owned by ACTIAL FARMACEUTICA SRL (VAT No.: IT14019081000) with registered office in Viale Shakespeare, 47, 00144 Rome - Email email@example.com, telephone: +39 06 54211033.
3. What data are processed and for what purposes
The personal data processed are of a common type and are as follows:
Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name, information on the pages visited by users within the site, access time, the time spent on each page, internal path analysis and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment. This technical/IT data is collected and used exclusively in an aggregate and non-identifying manner and could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical cyber-crimes against the site.
These data are necessary for navigation through the public web pages of the site and are also processed for the following purposes:
- to extract statistical information on the use of the site (e.g. most visited pages, visitors per hour/date, geographical areas of origin) (art. 6, par.1, let. f of Regulation 2016/679);
- to monitor the proper functioning of the website (art. 6, par.1, let. f of Regulation 2016/679).
4. Personal data processing methods
Personal data will be recorded, processed and stored with the aid of electronic tools and always in compliance with the security requirements of the applicable legislation, with particular but not exclusive reference to Article 32 GDPR.
5. How long personal data will be stored
Browsing data are stored for no longer than two years and are deleted immediately after they are aggregated (unless the Judicial Authority needs them to ascertain whether crimes have been committed).
6. Who may become aware of the personal data
Personal data are accessible to the staff of the Data Controller duly on a need-to-know basis and may be disclosed to the following third parties:
- companies which, previously appointed as Data Processors and on the basis of the instructions received, provide the Data Controller, in compliance with the regulations in force regarding the processing of personal data, with services instrumental to the performance of its activities and services of a technical and organisational nature functional to the purposes indicated above, such as, for example, IT service providers; IT providers, email service providers, analysis providers, management service providers; administrative service providers; consultants;
- parties to whom they must be disclosed due to legal obligations and in the cases provided for by the law; professional consultants, such as where necessary to exercise a legitimate interest of the Data Controller to defend or exercise a right in and out of court.
It is understood that personal data will not be transferred to third parties for marketing or profiling purposes.
7. Transfer of personal data abroad
The data you provide will not be processed outside the European Union.
8. Rights of the Data Subject
The Data Subject may at any time exercise the rights recognised by the Privacy Law with reference to the specific processing of personal data. Below is a general description of these rights and how to exercise them:
- Access to, rectification or erasure of personal data (Articles 15, 16 and 17 EU Reg. No. 2016/679) the data subject may obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, if so, obtain access to the personal data and information about their processing and obtain the erasure, correction, amendment or updating of any information that is inaccurate or no longer correct, as well as obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration;
- Limitation of processing (Art. 18 EU Reg. No. 2016/679) the data subject may request that the processing of his/her data be limited, i.e. that his/her personal data be stored but not used (subject to any requests and exceptions provided for by law).
- Objection to the processing of personal data (Art. 21 EU Reg. No. 2016/679) the data subject may object to the processing of personal data carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest at any time, explaining to us the reasons justifying his or her request. Subject to the presence of reasons preventing the acceptance of the same as provided by law, we will cease the processing to which the objection has been expressed.
- Lodging a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (art. 51 EU Regulation No. 2016/679).
9.Updates to this Web Policy
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify or update this Policy from time to time. In the event of substantial or significant changes to the way personal data is used, specific notice will be provided in a visible position on the Website.
10. How to contact the Data Controller and exercise the rights of the Data Subject
In case of questions or doubts in relation to the processing of Personal Data or in order to exercise any of the other rights mentioned above, the Data Subject may send a written communication by registered letter with return receipt to ACTIAL FARMACEUTICA SRL with registered office in Viale Shakespeare, 47, 00144 Rome or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE
Cookies are small text strings that are saved in the folders of the user's browser while browsing on Internet sites and contain certain information (indication of the server from which they were generated or the domain, duration or expiry date, a unique identification code, a unique value, etc.). The website consulted sends this information to the browser that creates the cookie, storing it in its directories.
1.1 What they are used for
While you are browsing, the cookies on the site you are visiting are sent back to the server, which uses the value of the cookie for various purposes, such as facilitating consultation of the site and improving the browsing experience - conveying advertising messages - acquiring statistical information on users' browsing, etc.
1.2 The advantages of cookies
Some cookies are extremely useful because they can make browsing more pleasant for you when you visit a website that you have already visited several times. If you use the same device and browser, cookies can, for example, remember your preferences, help us understand how you use our sites and make the content you see more relevant to your interests and needs. None of the cookies used on our websites collect any information that personally identifies you.
1.3 Checking and deleting cookies
2. WHAT COOKIES WE USE
2.1 Technical cookies
We use technical cookies because they are indispensable for safe navigation and the use of the services requested. The law provides that they are used even in the absence of explicit consent.The information is not used for commercial purposes and in no case does it involve the saving of data.
2.1a Browsing or session cookies (technical cookies)
Browsing or session cookies are technical cookies and are necessary for the operation of the site, as they ensure normal navigation and use of the website and a better experience of the service offered. From the first access, therefore, these cookies allow the site to function correctly and allow the contents to be displayed on the user's device (e.g. by recognising the language and the country from which the connection is made), thus allowing the site to be explored efficiently. Session cookies are strictly limited to the transmission of session identification data consisting of random numbers generated by the server that do not allow any personal identification of individual users. Session cookies are not permanently stored on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed.
2.1b Functional cookies (technical cookies)
These cookies allow the site, based on the request expressed by the user, to recognise the user on subsequent accesses or allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service provided to the user (e.g. by storing the language or previous searches). Functional cookies are not essential to the operation of the site, but they improve the quality and experience of navigation. This type of cookie is updated on the user's browser each time he or she returns to the site.
2.1c Analytical cookies (technical cookies)
These cookies are used to process statistical analyses of how users navigate the site and collect anonymous information on the use of the website (e.g. Google Analytics, Shinystat). Considered equivalent to technical cookies by the Personal Data Protection Authority, they are used to collect and analyse information relating to the use of the site by users (e.g. number of pages visited, pages accessed, etc.), which cannot be used for commercial purposes.
2.2 Use of First Party cookies:
These are the cookies installed by ACTIAL FARMACEUTICA SRL, operator of this website being visted by the user. Session cookies are used to allow efficient exploration of the site. Session cookies are strictly limited to the transmission of session identification data consisting of random numbers generated by the server that do not allow any personal identification of individual users. They are not permanently stored on the user's computer and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
This policy is updated as of September 2021
The information and related materials are subject to change without notice. Actial Farmaceutica Srl will make every reasonable effort to include accurate, complete and current information on this Web site, but cannot guarantee that it is always current or free of typographical or other errors. Actial Farmaceutica Srl assumes no responsibility for the functionality of this Web site or the information or materials contained therein. Close